Thursday, April 21, 2011

A simple solution for migraines?

Greetings,
     About two thirds of migraine sufferers cannot function at a normal level when they get a migraine attack.
     I  have a sister in law that suffers from migraines and always keep my eyes and ears open to anything that could help her.  
     I just heard about something that is worth passing along and I hope this info helps not only her, but someone you know too. 

Sometimes the simplest things can make the biggest difference.

     A woman I heard about was a life time sufferer from migraines. While she was in the middle of an attack, she was eating ice cream and got sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia, what you and I call 'brain freeze.  What happened next was for her surprising and life changing.  The brain freeze caused a full-blown migraine to just go away! 
I've never had a migraine, and hope I never do, but if I ever did, this is one of those little tips I hope I’ll remember.
Sure beats taking drugs or lying down in a dark room waiting for the pain to go away, and as an extra bonus - who dosent like ice cream!
All the Best,
Lou & Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment